Compulsory redundancy rights

If you're faced with redundancy, your employer must treat you fairly and act in accordance with your contract and legal redundancy rights. If an employee is made redundant they may be eligible for certain rights such as time off to look for work,. Redundancies can be compulsory or voluntary. Myth I am entitled to statutory redundancy pay if I am made redundant.

Myth I can be easily made redundant or forced to retire once I am 65. Get advice on your employer's redundancy consultation, including the. You should still check that your redundancy is fair, as there are other rules your . Are my rights different because I left voluntarily? Your legal rights will not differ from those who have been selected for compulsory redundancy. Knowing your legal rights can help secure a better severance package, should the Pland on your desk.
But even before job cuts are . Your employment law rights explained. Free initial advice from specialist employment law solicitors.
Comments
Post a Comment